A MAJOR MACON COUNTY WOW! Just Listed--3 bedroom, 2 bath, easy one-level living, earth berm home. Property includes home and MONSTER shop (measuring 40' x 100') all situated on the very hard to find 16 acres m/l including stocked pond! Property is just yards off of Highway 63, about 3 miles South of LaPlata, Missouri in Macon County, one of the best spots around! Home offers 9 ft. ceilings, great room style living area with lots of light and opens to fully applianced kitchen with sky lights and pantry. New forced air propane furnace and optional backup outdoor wood boiler system allows for efficiency and exceptional heating costs! Sweet covered front porch is the perfect place to watch the country sunsets!
- Style Ranch, Earth Contact
- Appliances Equipment Refrigerator, Electric Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Roof Asphalt, Composition
- Walls Floors Dry Wall, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Patio Deck Front Porch, Covered Patio
- Fencing Partial
- Windows Thermopane, Vinyl
- Windows Treatments Some
- Water Heater Electric
- Heat Forced Gas, Wood
- Cooling Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Garage Five +, Detached
- Foundation No Basement, Slab
- Construction Frame
- Utility Room Dimensions 9'6x7'6
- Living Room Dimensions 14'x16'
- Bathroom 1 Dimensions 7'x9'6
- Bathroom 2 Dimensions 9'x5'6
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 13'x16'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13'x11'6
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13'x11'6
- Dining Room Dimensions 12'6x10'
- Kitchen Dimensions 12'x14'
- Exterior Features Pond, Satellite Dish, Storm Door
- Water Rural
- Gas LP Gas
- Personal Property Included Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, wood boiler
- School District La Plata R-II